We offer more than 'just a job'.
This is your opportunity to have global impact and make a difference in one of the most exciting fields of our decade.
You will LOVE working at Brightmind.AI, if you:
- Want to drive change in the field of neurotechnology, fast
- Are interested in working on a cause that you can be proud of
- Value intellectual integrity
- Take ownership, not a seat
- Have humor ;)
Be one of the first employees in a startup not just with massive potential, but with a truly global-impact-first approach.
While we are actively looking for the following positions, unsolicited applications from exceptional talent is very welcome:
- Hardware specialist (m/f/d)
- Regulatory affairs specialist (m/f/d)
- Neuroengineer (m/f/d)
- Full stack developer (m/f/d)
- Interns in all fields (m/f/d)
Please choose a file (PDF)!